PRE SALES ENGINEER
We are looking for a Pre Sales Engineer who is a technical expert with the task of working closely with the sales team to ensure that the ICT solution being offered is tailored to meet the clients’ requirements.
- Provide technical solutions to new & existing corporate clients with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Provide guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical partners about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations, showing how a solution fits the customer needs.
- Support the sales team all throughout the sales process and function as the technical resource for your team and the technical point of contact for their clients.
- Take ownership and responsibility until completion for the resolution of client’s project.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Interface with the Sales team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery.
- Specify and manage the delivery of consulting services, e.g., in Proof of Concept, installation and configuration, optimization and migration.
- Accompanying sales people during introductory meetings with prospect clients and describe your solution to the customer in technical terms.
- Stay up to date with the product’s technologies and new features as well as competing tech that might affect our clients
- Train sales teams on new features and competitors
- Planning and drafting sales proposals. Sending quotations and pursuing these to purchase orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Business Administration / Engineering compounded with strong ICT skills.
- Minimum of Three years’ relevant experience in Pre-sales preferably in an ICT Solutions oriented environment.
- Experience as a Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales Representative, or a similar position in the Sales department.
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in routing and switching with experience in installation, maintaining, and configuring networking infrastructure
- Knowledge in implementing, operating, troubleshooting, and configuring IP networks
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up
- Entrepreneurial -driven need for success, highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach
- A high level of business acumen and experience, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical solutions concisely and to interact with users and decision-makers
- Passion for diving into technical issues and solving customer problems
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, and solve problems
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Smart, adaptable and open-minded.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and National ID to email@example.com
The forwarding e-mail must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line